Sunday, May 31, 2020

Install And Teach Kali Linux On Your Windows Machine











About:

I will install Kali Linux on your Windows PC as a virtual machine .

VM installation includes



  • VMware
  • VirtualBox


After installation any necessary setup will also be performed.

Please Inbox me before placing the order. 



On Gold and Platinum packages i will teach you basic and pentesting with Kali Linux .

  • You will be able to scan any web server for security issue or vulnerabilities .
  • I will teach you how to perform wireless attack .
  • I will teach you how to Encrypt decrypt password .

Reviews


:

Amazing person he is really helpfull i would 100% recommend him

:

Excellent and exceptional customer experience

:

very efficient!

:

Greatest person I would with.

:

He’s great at what he’s doing. Fixed my mistakes i made and got the work done perfectly. I recommended him for linux and SQL Injection.




No comments:

Post a Comment