Thursday, May 14, 2020

Troubleshoot Technical Issue Of Linux Server And Websites











About:

Note: Kindly do not place a direct order, talk with me first about your server and website issues. 



About me: I am working on cPanel/Linux servers for the last 11+ years as a Level 3 technical engineer. I am a RED HAT Certified and can fix any technical issues on your server, optimize your server and secure it. 



I can do various tasks on Linux -WHM/cPanel servers, so if you want to perform multiple tasks then contact me before buying the gigs. Any directly sent order will not be canceled.



Server Setup

On the new server, I will setup the OS, LAMP, cPanel, WHM setup, host-name, NS & everything you need completely from scratch to get the server ready to use.



Software Support and Upgrades, I support the entire server Apache, PHP, MySQL, Perl, Exim, FTP, WHM/cPanel, OS, Kernel, etc.



3rd Party Server s/w, SSL, Softaculous, LetsEncrypt, xCache, EA4, multi php, ClamAV, xcache, varnish, Ioncube, GD, Curl, Freetype, Eaccelerator, ImageMagick, PHP modules, etc.



Hack & Malware/Virus/Phishing protection/Remove



Server Optimization, Apache, php, MySQL tune to best run your server



System Security & Hardening 

 



Reviews


:

Had multiple server crashes and this was resolved in a couple of minutes! Super fast and clear communication.

:

continue task

:

This is the second time I am working with Anand. I pinged him at 5 am in the morning and we got started immediately. Prompt as always. Was great working with Him.

:

Very satisfied. Very professional work by Anand. Good communication and did resolve my issue in the timeline provided. Thank you!

:

good job !!




No comments:

Post a Comment