Saturday, May 23, 2020

Help You To Manage All Mail With One Gmail Account











About:

Let us consider,

If you have 5 mail account, it maintain very hard & very difficult to memorize password each mail account. In this situation let me help you!!!!!


I can combine your mail account with one gmail account. so, it is very easy to your to handle your all mail account.



Gmail provide storage 15 GB (Free Account).

If you add more account with one gmail account, you can sent mail from all different mail with your gmail account.



Pros:-

1. Easy to handle all email account

2. No need to remember Different email password

3. You can operate all email in a single login

4. Time Save



Required information for combine you mail

1. Login Details for your account

2. POP3/IMAP and port of your server



Please contact with me before placed your order



I have 5+ Years of experience in Email Administration



I am ensure you that All of you information and email data are secret



Thanks

Rana10cse

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have the greatest experience working with this seller who "quickly" resolved all the issues I have with my POP3 in my gmail account. Will definitely use this seller for all future issues.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very very much...

Seller's Response:

Work was done very fast with constant communication. I will keep Rana as my prefered provider for website services.

:

Fast and Efficient, knows exactly what hes doing. Great seller!!!

:

thanks a lot.. you satisfaction is my concern...




No comments:

Post a Comment