Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Setup Vps With Free Control Panel For Multiple Domain











About:

I will setup the VPS (virtual private server) with linux centos 7 OS and virtualmin control panel.



It will capable to create multiple user account for hosting multiple domain in the server.



After the installation of the control panel we can managed the server with graphical interface very easily.



We can also provide the  support for setup the domain hosting, ftp server, email server, database server, and free SSL certificate.



I can also manage the server as per your instruction



Please contact me for any custom requirement.



If you have no VPS I will guide you to take a best and cheap VPS.



I will also support for domain registration and pointing the domain to the VPS.



Thank you for your valuable order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment