Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Manage Your Unmanaged Server











About:

I was working as server administrator in a webhosting company. I am expert on cpanel / whm and managed hundreds of cpanel servers.



I will keep your server upto date with latest softwares.



cpanel install
cpanel update
cpanel addon install / update
cpanel issue finding and solving

and more about cpanel

So if you need any help about cpanel, please contact with me.

Server security, firewall, rootkit hunder chkrootkit install and updating regularly.

Clearing /tmp , clearing mail queue, check services, disk space status.

Checking or Fixing: Every issue require a gig, and some issues require more than one gig.



DON'T place the order without discussion,because If in case cancellation, it will affect my rank on fiverr. So, I request you to discuss first.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

thanks

:

Good communication with this guy! Understanding immediatly my need. Will hire again. THX

:

Outstanding experience, thanks so much..

:


No comments:

Post a Comment