Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Write Bash Shell Script Within 24 Hours











About:

Kindly message me your requirements before placing the order.



I will write an efficient bash/batch shell script for Linux/Unix/Windows Operating System.


I can write a script for any iterative task that needs to be done either on a localhost or a remote machine. Anything that you want to do in the bash script.



I will give you code, remote connection support for 6 months, and documentation for the script within 24 Hours.



Please note that the $5 script is in the basic plan. 


So, what are you waiting for? Come in inbox right now. I am eager to deliver to you the best service.


Thanks

Reviews


:

Working with this seller was a breeze. Seller stayed in constant communication throughout the process, price was very reasonable. I have already engaged him for future scripts. Highly recommended

:

ANOTHER BRILLIANT JOB DONE! The next challenge is quite impossible one.. let's see if you can do it bro! :D A+++ Marvelous guy!

:

The best programmer that i've worked so far. He works fast, is extremely polite and honestly is quite a bro. His pricing is amazing taking into acount other people. Would always recommend 10/10

:

Great job, fast delivery. The only remark I have is not exactly transparent pricing, but probably even that could have been avoided by me being more specific about the requirements.

:

The seller communicated with great interest even before I decided to work with him. Amazing communication, and understands even complex instructions easily, completed the project before the deadline and answered any questions presented at any time. I would recommend this seller to anyone for any kind of project whether it be simple or complex.




No comments:

Post a Comment