Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Upload Your Files,Script To Your Server











About:

Contact me Before Order 



what I need from you form upload 



  • I can upload every thing to your server its depend for your script size.
  • I need FTP Details form you if you don't have FTP details OR hosting username and password so kindly first arrange this then buy my gig because if you did't give these access i can't upload anything you want to your server. 
  • Due to your server issue / server down may be your work is take more than two days so be patience when you order me.
  • your satisfaction is important for me so i guarantee  you i am right person how can safely and secure upload any website script to your server
  • ssh vs sftp portal user can contact me first.


  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast response and excellent delivery

:

Was able to resolve email issue

:

Seller was quite Amazing. He let me know what was needed to complete gig, and was patient as I corresponded with my host to get things done. He did everything perfectly, and fast. Very good communication. I will be using seller long term on the current project and others. Highly recommend.

:

Fast great service. Amazing seller!

:

Many thank for all you help today.. I really do appreciate it..




No comments:

Post a Comment