Friday, May 1, 2020

Create Docker Image For You











About:

I am working with Docker Since 1 year and on Devops too . I have build various Docker Images the same I can do for you....

Just let me know your requirments about what all you need in the Image..



That's it... I will make you make your Image as soon as  possible...



Please feel free to contact me..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quality is good but following instructions is only acceptable. Even after revisions I had to manually remove things that I had not requested and add a few things missing and edit several settings that were not as I had requested. In the end, I'm using the work and it works great but I put many of my own working hours on it which is not ok since I payed for a service mainly to avoid just that. All in all I'm satisfied but it could have been much smoother.

:

Great experience with great implementation

:

Expert in Docker.

:

I wanted a specific package as a container. When running the container on my windows 10 home caused trouble, he helped me with screen share

:

#1 Docker container expert on fiverr! VERY TALENTED! Will Hire Again! THANK YOU FOR AMAZING JOB!




No comments:

Post a Comment