Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Setup A Linux Server With Php,Mysql,Apache,Nginx,Nodejs,Mongodb,Python,Dns











About:

Hey there! Thanks for having a look at my gig, I have all required skills to setup a server on AWS using ec2 instance. I also provide you guide to handle server in future.


Included Services:
  • Apache
  • Nginx
  • Php
  • Mysql
  • Node JS
  • Mongodb
  • Python
  • Domain
  • Virtual Hosts


Additional Aws Services:
  • Aws SES (Email service)
  • Aws S3 (Storage)
  • Route53
  • Cloud Watch


I will setup your new server with any configuration.
Please drop me a message via Contact Seller Button. I'll get back to you instantly.

Reviews


:

Very good communication - that to me is the most important element.

:

Truelet went above and beyond in setting up a python app for me, often continuing to work while waiting on me! his knowledge of python, 3rdparty libraries and web server setup really helped with this project. Highly recommended!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment