Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Setup Amazon Ec2, S3, Cloudfront Or Other Aws Services











About:

Hey! 



 I'm a AWS Architect. 



I setup, design AWS services like EC2, CloudFront or any other service for companies. I can do the same for you. 



 I've setup and developed applications for services like EC2, CloudFront, S3, Kinesis, Alexa, Data Warehousing and many more. 



 If you've a requirement on AWS. Let's discuss.

Reviews


:

As expected. Thanks.

:

As usual he did the job fast and professional. I'll keep him as my AWS assistant

:

on time, friendly, professional.

:

He always does great work and on track. He also provides great support after the work is completed!

:

Thank you very much. Fast reliable delivery. Questions was answered very fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment