Monday, December 16, 2019

Configure Or Troubleshoot Exchange Server











About:

*******Please Query First before buying Gigs********



If you have any problem related to



  1. Microsoft Exchange servers 2003/2008/2013/2016
  2. Office365
  3. Autodiscover, ActiveSync, 
  4. Exchange Server Migration, IIS, SSL or any other exchange server issue, 
  5. Deployment of New Exchange server


I 'm here to help you.



I have over ten year experience working as System Administrator and have configured, troubleshoots and migrate Exchange server 2003/ 2007/2010/2013 and 2016. I'm Microsoft certified professional.



I can also experienced in configuring Linux based email servers, such as Postfix, MailEnable, Zimbra, AWS SES SMTP.



I can secure your emails by configuring DMARC/DKIM keys.

   

Reviews


:

Best support services

:

Omairali was very professional and show great knowledge of exchange environment. he was very prompt to get back to me during our migration process. will definitely use him again for any exchange issues.

:

Thank you for a job best done. Really appreciate it.

:

Quick and efficient

:

Very knowledgeable and helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment