Friday, December 27, 2019

Help You In Arduino Programming, And Iot Projects











About:

I'm an Electronics Engineer with majors in Embedded Systems. I've been Developing Embedded Hardware and Firmware Solutions for 03 years.



I'll develop your Arduino-based projects. I'll develop a complete solution that includes but not limited to Project Design, Sensors / Hardware selection, Firmware Development, and Debugging. I have experience with numerous Arduino Shields. I can develop a code for any Arduino shield, Sensor and Actuator.



 Following are some of the portfolio projects using Arduino.



  • Child Tracking Device using GSM and Lillypad.


  • Heart Pulse Anomaly Detection using Arduino and Numenta.


  • Digital Stethoscope using Arduino.


  • Adding I2C functionality to Control Motor Driver attached to Arduino.


  • And Many More...


Please discuss with me your complete project before you place the order.



100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU DON'T SATISFY WITH THE SOLUTION.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment