Monday, December 23, 2019

Help You With Website And Server Requirements











About:

I will help you with any website and server related tasks using my experience and skills. I can do application installation, Server installation & provisioning, virtualization, Wordpress Install and Optimization, OpenCart, Magento, Prestashop installation, website migration/cloning/backup/restore, almost anything that fits my tech skills.



Need prior discussion before you order.



So contact me first.



Others things I do:

- SEO

- eCommerce Website Setup

- Prestashop / OpenCart bulk product upload

- Prestashop / OpenCart Theme editing & modification

- Prestashop / OpenCart VPS installation

- Prestashop / OpenCart module installation

- Prestashop / OpenCart host & server migration

- WordPress Website Setup

- WordPress PageSpeed Optimization

- VPS PageSpeed Optimization

- Backup / Restore

- Domain Transfer / Migration

- DigitalOcean VPS Maintenance



The scope of the job shall be limited to what we have agreed upon only. If the task you need me to complete requires dependencies to install/configure or requires third-party app installation/configuration, then you should take care of that first. OR you could let me do it for an additional charge. 




Reviews


:

Great Service

:

Reliable, professional and up to date Opencart Journal market aware service.

:

Gary works very hard to get your order on time. Professional and reliable service every time.

:

great service as always

:

excellent service




No comments:

Post a Comment