Monday, December 23, 2019

Provided 12Hrs Technical And Email Support











About:

Welcome visitor, to my gig!

hope you have excellent time. You may look for a data entry, web researcher or any kind of copy past work i'm ready for that. I work for a Group of company in IT field, so i do technical support, email issues,outlook server troubleshoot etc. thus I can give accurate and professional support to my clients. 

Why choose me:



  • Remove virus malware from your computer

  • Improves performance of the computer

  • Fix different internet browsers

  • Software installation (client will provide the media kit)
  • Solve problems related to print scan

  • Fixing errors in the Microsoft Office application

Thank & Regards

Abu Eshaq Turja

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment