Sunday, December 29, 2019

Install Or Configure Vesta Cp For Your Server











About:

Vesta CP is free control panel that can be installed for Linux Centos, Debian and Ubuntu servers.


If you need fresh installation, I will quickly install it with all security improvements(Like Installing SSL for your domains, changing default panel port, SSH and installing Firewall) done for you.


What I do?


  • Fixing VestaCP Problems & Errors ( If something is not working or problematic )
  • Web Server, MYSQL and PHP Optimization for better performance

  • DNS Configuration for domains
  • SSL Activations
  • Mail Server Setup ( Creating & Forwarding Mail accounts if requested)



Super Security (Optional)


Are you too obsessive about security? I can make your VestaCP disappear. Nobody will know if Vesta installed on your server. I will change your VESTACP, SSH and FTP ports and create additional login layer with local stored passwords for Vesta panel, Phpmyadmin and Webmail so even if your Admin credentials leaked, you won't be affected by it because without passing the second login layer, nobody can access your Vesta.



Just tell me what u need and I will quickly have it done for you.


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me. I will be a message away from you ;)



Reviews


:

very attentive and very professional

:

Good work ... :)

:

he's profesional

:

goood & Pro

:

This guy moving fast ! Very Good




No comments:

Post a Comment