Sunday, December 22, 2019

Linux Os, Red Hat, Centos, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Freebsd











About:

I'll provide my services as system administrator in Linux Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD, windows.

Do contact me if anyone interested to hire me.

Thank you!


Technical Skills



Knowledge of Linux OS, Red hat, Centos, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, FreeBSD

Apache, MySQL, LAMP, Nginx, Cpanel, Live Video Streaming, Virtualization, Managed Hosting, OpenVZ, Software Installation.

Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft technologies

Familiarity with Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 server operating system

Knowledge of MS Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP

Ability to install, configure, administer & support server operating systems

Knowledge of PHP, MySQL Buffers Optimization

Knowledge of Live Video Streaming and sharing.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hope to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

thanks for good comments

:

Great work bro

:

Best seller ever, fast service. I would recommend him. Five Stars *****

:

User was very attentive and accommodated my needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment