Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Fix Dns, Dhcp,Email, Domain Transfer, Hosting,Ftp,Cpanel











About:

I can help in fixing all sort of issues related to your computer, emails, networking, hosting, DNS DHCP, Servers and VoIP.



I will resolve cPanel errors, WHM errors, Hosting/Domain related issue just let me know before ordering my gig.



This gig includes one of the following : 



 1. cPanel to cPanel migration

 2. Backup and restore of the database.

 3. All type of DNS update.

 4. Gmail, yahoo spam issue.

 5. SSL issue or installation.

 6. Corporate Email issues

 7. Email Transfer, Configuration or pointing

 8. Domain Transfer or Pointing

9. Email Backups, recovering the corrupt PST files.



I will need your Hosting panel details and cPanel details.



Thank you for viewing our gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment