Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Install Sendy On AWS











About:

For this gig I will install Sendy newsletter software on your server and optionally setup AWS SES for you.



"Sendy is a self-hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability."



https://sendy.co/get-started



Please message me if you have any questions or specific requirements.

Reviews


:

It was an incredible experience working with Euparkeria - he's an AWS wizard! Super communicative, knowledgeable and fast, I can't recommend him highly enough :)

:

Great service and fast communication. Euparkeria is first and foremost a very professional freelancer. He will do what he says he will do, and never leave you to wait for too long before he replies and/or delivers results. I highly recommend his work and I will surely work with him again in the future. Thank you

:

He gave me a reason to work with him again..

:

Great as always

:

Briliant. Thank you for the quick reply!




No comments:

Post a Comment