Saturday, May 2, 2020

Provide Technical,It Windows Teamviewer Support











About:

I Will Fix Any Computer Or Laptop Issue.I ONLY deal with Windows Operating System



!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO DISCUSS REQUIREMENTS  !!!!

 

My Services



-Optimize/Tune up PC with slow speed

-Windows installation

-Remove spyware/malware/adware/hijacker/virus

-Fix device driver issues

-Fix any Windows error message

-Help with installation of any software

-Consultation for computer related matters

-Softwares Issues and Not Running 



Not just the above - you can message me for any computer related problem. The GIG's cost may vary depending upon the job's complexity.



About Me

-Over 10 years experience in solving software related issues in Windows OS



How it works?

1.Install TeamViewer

2.Send the login details



(TeamViewer is a free password protected software which enables me remote access/Technical Support to your PC.)



Why choose me?

-Money-back guarantee - full refund if you are unsatisfied

-Instant delivery - no extra charges



I offer my services exclusively on Fiverr.com



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service. Will continue using fahadvirk again and again.

Seller's Response:

Super Excellent Response !!! Thanks Sir

Seller's Response:

Seller is amazing! Very quick, very knowledgeable! Very dependable! Will be happy for is help whenever needed.

Seller's Response:

Super Excellent Response !!! Thank You So Much

Seller's Response:

Very efficient and he really knows his stuff Thanks again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment