Saturday, May 2, 2020

Install An SSL Certificate On Your Vps Server











About:

I will setup a SSL certificate on your webs server to secure your website.



Soon SSL will be the default mode of operation for all Web browsers and websites lacking a valid SSL certificate will be marked as insecure and display a warning. A valid SSL certificate gives your website an official and professional look.



For this Gig I will register and install a valid LetsEncrypt SSL certificate for your domain and subdomains.



As an extra, I will also setup a "cron job" to automatically renew your certificate every 90 days. This will keep your SSL certificate always valid and trusted.



You need to have your website hosted on a VPS hosting like Amazon AWS or Digital Ocean.

Reviews


:

I have worked with Ivan on several projects. He is outstanding. Gets the job done, educates me, and is very efficient. I'll be working with him again and highly recommend! A+

:

Great Fiverr! Always responsive, knowledgeable, and gets things done to completion. I have worked with Ivan and he is my "go to" AWS/SSL/Apache expert. A+++

:

Super fast. One and done.

:

excellent as always. thank you

:

Very prompt and precise. Job done properly and quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment