Thursday, April 2, 2020

Solve Your Pc Or Server Application Software Issues











About:

This listing is for businesses interested in my services and people who are running servers out of their homes.



I have over 20 years of experience troubleshooting tens of thousands of machines and applications. Chances are whatever issue you have, I've seen it and fixed it! Every company I've worked for I've redefined their processes at times quadrupling their efficiency and making human error prone processes completely automated to the excitement of the engineers.



Whatever problems you are having with your PC I will diagnose and fix. This price does not cover cost of parts. Extra fees will apply for complex issues that take longer than 2-3 days to fix. 



Customers are also expected to sign off on the quote and pay before parts are ordered and your machine is worked on. 



*Remote sessions are mainly done via Teamviewer unless another tool is necessary

*If you would like on-site services or a full on consultant please message me before purchasing



Microsoft Certified Refurbisher

iFixit Pro

Comptia A+ Certified

Cisco Networking Academy

Dell Client & Enterprise Certified



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment