Monday, April 27, 2020

Fix Linux,Whm, Cpanel,Gcp,Aws, Dns,Vps,Wordpress











About:

Please discuss with me before placing order. Please Please...

I have a good experience in handling Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS and on Cloud Computing Services like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean. 

I can also setup and install any software packages on SiteGround, BlueHost, 1&1 IONOS, WP Engine, GoDaddy, Scaleway, A2Hosting, and more.

If you are facing any issues in your server, you are at the right place. I can fix your server issues which includes 

  1. Cpanel, WHM, Plesk, VestaCP
  2. SSL installation, FREE SSL with auto renewal
  3. MySQL/MariaDB, phpmyadmin
  4. PHP install, upgrade, install extensions
  5. Nginx, Apache, Web servers
  6. Reverse Proxy, FastCGI
  7. WordPress error, security, backup, restore, updates
  8. DNS, Domain transfer, DNSSEC, 
  9. Server and Website Security
  10. Cloudflare CDN setup
  11. Server Crash, website down
  12. Website speedup
  13. and much more...


I am happy to provide free revisions in case of my own errors or some small revisions.

For ex: If I work with you to install WordPress with SSL on Google Cloud and you face any issues with SSL setup I did then I will fix that for free.



If you don't find your issue listed, please feel free to send a message.

Reviews


:

Very smart and really good at what he does. A professional and was able to assist us. This guy is a steal...best kept secret on Fiverr.

:

VIP service from start to finish!!! There’s definitely a reason why he has a perfect 5 star rating! Highly recommended

:

Excellent service. Very prompt and professional.

:

I had a wonderful experience. Great communication and great work!!

:

Great Seller, highly skilled, polite and resourceful.




No comments:

Post a Comment