Sunday, April 26, 2020

Build A Pc For Any Kind Of Budget











About:

Hello, my name is wind and I will help you build any kind of computer

gaming. workstation, everyday use, graphics. . . etc

I'll provide you with the best parts for your budget  + guide you through video call and with the help of some YT videos 



9 Reasons to Build Your Own Computer
  • Flexible Design Formats. For most DIY computer builders, flexibility is the key motivation behind the decision to assemble your own PC. ...
  • Future proof and easy to upgrade
  • Better Power Supplies. ...
  • Quality Retail Hardware. ...
  • Zero Bloatware. ...
  • Versatile Upgrades. ...
  • The Right Monitor.
  • cheaper prices and superior performance 
  • can be a great gift 


Why would you buy from me?

  • Years of PC building and overall tech knowledge
  • Fast response time
  • Fast delivery time
  • High quality builds for any budget

  • Cheap prices
  • Full customer satisfaction for any budget
  • 100% refund policy


I accept custom orders like repairs and other stuff just contact me and let me know what's your problem

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wind25 is the

Seller's Response:

He surprised me showing how friendly, fast and dedicated he is. money well spent

Seller's Response:

Thank you, hope you liked the computer :D

:

The dude has a great attitude and is very patient with answering all your questions.

:

thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment