Monday, April 27, 2020

Android Application Development Professionally











About:

Hi,



I am a Android app Developer from last 1.5+ years , And I have Been Developing Apps for Clients for more than 2 years from now!


Expertise:
  • Bussiness Apps
  • GPS Related Apps 
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Calling apps
  • Databases App
  • AutoReply to call and sms
  • Bluetooth Apps 
  • Camera Related Apps
  •  Ads Implementation
  •  Push notification implementation
  • Google Map Integration
  • Educational App
  • Book App
  • And Many Many more



    I can create any type of android app and/or add any features to your existing android app like adding a payment gateway, firebase integration, google maps integration, ad mob integration, adding a background job to your android app. Or you can hire me to fix bugs in your android apps.

    What will you be getting? 



    1. My full dedication to work.
    2. Quality work in low price.
    3. Refund if you are not satisfied with the work.



      Contact me your Project's or Assignments Detail before submitting an order

      Thanks and Regards

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment