Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Create Any Powershell Script For Ad, Azure Or Anything











About:

I do scripting in PowerShell, batch or bash scripting. This will allow you automate almost any task on your windows or Linux/UNIX system, Azure or AWS. So I have worked doing scripting over several years and once you know what you want and you could tell me your requirements and expected result I could script it for you. Scripts help remove your daily or repeated tasks you may have to do and just the click or run of a command or the run of a schedule could reduce your tasks for the day where you could be productive.



Kindly message me before ordering this gig so that we can set the appropriate budget for your project.

Reviews


:

He did what exactly i needed him to do! thanks

:

Great seller, who delivered as he said he would.

:

Great work!

:

Great work as always! Always delivers perfect!

:

Great work and accurate




No comments:

Post a Comment