Thursday, April 30, 2020

Setup Owncloud At Your Server











About:

I'm good at CentOS & Ubuntu OS system
-Ubuntu 18.04 lts (lastest version)
-CentOS 7 (latest version)


Why choose me?
-I am a server administrator that provide server monitoring and maintenance services to all kinds of online businesses and service providers. I specialize in Dedicated, VPS and Cloud platform that runs Linux operating systems. Until current I'm already setup over 60+ server


-Your server provider cannot help you with every issue – but I can. I take care of everything that your provider cannot.


-If you have any question please contact me before ordering.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Owncloud?
Owncloud is a suite of client–server software for creating and using file hosting services.Owncloud functionally has similarities to the widely used Dropbox.The Server Edition of ownCloud is free and open-source, thereby allowing anyone to install and operate it without charge on their own private server.


Owncloud supports extensions that allow it to work like Google Drive, with online document editing, calendar and contact synchronization, and more

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment