Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Fix Any Issue Relate To Digital Ocean Server











About:

Hello! Have you bought a Digital Ocean droplet but don't know how to set it up? I can do it for you!



I can set up your Web App or Webpage in just 1 day. This includes:



  • Security (Firewall, ssh)

  • Droplet updates
  • Domain setup (not domain adquisition)
  • Instalation of administration panels

  • Web application installation


I can also host serveral wordpress sites in single droplet



NOTE:

To avoid confusions, here is a more detailed description of the configurations:

  • The basic configuration is to only setup the server. No extra work
  • The standard configuration has:
        - Server setup

        - One (1) basic application installation. No SSL, no Let's Encrypt.

  • The premium configuration has:
        - Server setup

        - Two (2) basic application installation. No SSL, no Let's Encrypt OR 1 full application installation with SSL or Let's Encrypt.



If you feel more comfortable talking to me or need a custom offer, send me a message! I'm always online and available for a chat.



I offer unlimited revisions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always great! Best service.

:

Great experience! Recommend everyone.

:

i will work with you again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment