Sunday, April 26, 2020

Fix Or Speed Up Your Computer Remotely











About:

Note: Kindly DO NOT place direct order, talk with me first about your problem


I have about 10 years of experience in this field and that's what I can offer you:


  • Fix any problem related to the operating system (software/hardware)

  • Clean your computer from all viruses
  • Speed up your computer
  • Data recovery
  • Installation of Windows, Mac & Linux
  • Driver installation




the problem will be solved remotely with anydesk, teamviewer or any other software able to share screens.

Reviews


:

5-stars for xshade991; I would not hesitate to recommend his computer IT tech support services. very responsive and fast.

:

Great work organizing my files on my desktop of my MacBook Pro. Very quick and great communication. Will use again!

:

Great seller. Fixed my problem quickly. Highly recommended.

:

Excellent job! And fast!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment