Saturday, April 4, 2020

Automate Web And Desktop Apps Using Kantu











About:

I will create KANTU script based on requirements for web automation. I can also setup KANTU and explain how to run it.



Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied to work with Ankesh! Good communication.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Ankesh takes care that his work is finished and wants the customer to be satisfied before finishing the order.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Pleasure to work with.

Seller's Response:

Ankesh spent time explaining how it works and I am very satisfied with it. He is very competent in this domain and I recommend him. Very professional. I will continue to work with him. Ankesh a passé du temps pour m'expliquer le fonctionnement et j'en suis très satisfait. Il est très compétent




No comments:

Post a Comment