Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Fix Domain Setup, Ssl, Cpanel, Dns, Email, Stop Spam, Mail Setup Issue In 24Hrs











About:

I will fix Domain Setup, DNS, SSL, cPanel, Mail Setup & Stop Spam issues with any Domain Registrar like - GoDaddy, HostGator, Bluehost, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, Namecheap, 1&1, Enom, Squarespace, DreamHost.


What my clients said:


"The best $7 I've spent in a LONG while. I could have been struggling with my SSL issue for days but Bipin was able to figure out my problem and help me solve it fast. True Fiverr" -brianjmann


"Excellent work. Bipin was a savior - he corrected mistakes which previous freelancers messed upon and weren't able to fix Bipin fixed email with ease and at a fraction of the price" -dlh_73


"One of the smartest guys I know on Fiverr! Expert level solutions for DNS, Domains, and Cpanel !" -imthesilverfox


"AMAZING service! Order was completed insanely quick. Also included images of the change. Super helpful!!" -anfcmusicgroup


What I have already fixed & solved issues:



  • Connect Wix, Shopify and any domain pointing issue with any Domain Registrar
  • Setup G-Suite, Office 365, Yahoo Small Business, cPanel Mail Setup
  • Setup SSL and fix Mix Content SSL Warning issues
  • Fix Stop Spam issue and give better Inbox Delivery
  • Please refer to my reviews, to know MUCH MORE...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication. Still having issues with my campaign emails being sent to spam, but was sent additional information to try and resolve issue.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Madam. As we saw suspicious links found in your mail content. and I can not handle your mail content. you must follow the Mail Guideline to stop spam as I have given to you. if you still need a favor. let me know I will happily help you.

Seller's Response:

Bipinpatel3399 provides same day service and was very detailed in his work for me. He started the work before I paid him and he communicated with me along the way. He offered the best solution possible regarding my website and email.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Sir, Setup Cloudflare SSL certificate with Godaddy domain cPanel.

Seller's Response:

I was having troubles with my business email set up and before I blink her had fixed it even before I could order the gig I was so grateful to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment