Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Data Entry,Data Mining











About:

Welcome to My Gig. 



My Works:




* PDF To Excel Data Entry

* PDF To Word Data Entry
* PDF onto Google Spreadsheet Data Entry

* PowerPoint or Google Slide Data Entry

* Website onto Excel Data Entry
* Copy Paste Services

* Web Research
* Ms Excel Data Entry
* Ms Word Data Entry

in this gig, for 5$,I will do data entry for you, for 5$ I will---*fill offline form *enter data to your excel documents*collect informaion from websites * ….and much more!!!!              ***give me a chance! You will not be disappointed…, NOTE- please discuss work ! before placing an order. 

WHY HIRE ME ?  ----------------

(1) I provide unlimited revisions, until you are fully satishfied. (2) 100% accuracy.(3) quick turnarround time.(4) you will get every hour update from me,regarding my work-in-progress.(5) ON TIME DELIVERY     

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment