Sunday, April 5, 2020

Be Troubleshooting Any Issues In Amazon Web Services Cloud











About:

Howdy!!!



I am an Amazon Web Services certified Solution Architect Associate.



I have more than 5 years of experience in this industry of cloud with excellent success and graceful learning.



I have worked on more than 400 projects either remote and on-premise based with different clients from around the globe and also in different organisations which were either lift and shift, migrations, troubleshooting the issues and any thing that lights us up.



I can bring immense value to your business as I am not the only one working for the clients I have a team of 3 perfectly cool and self-sufficient folks always ready to take on the latest challenges and ready to work and learn with the drive to teach others too.



Let us discuss what you want and what we can offer.



See you soon.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Task was handled very professionally and although the task was little complicated he didn’t let go until the issue was resolved. Well done!

:

Thank you so much for such kind feedback. I am really humbled.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment