Sunday, April 5, 2020

Server Cpanel To Cpanel Migration











About:

With this GIG I will be providing support on cPanel to Cpanel server migration with minimal downtime. If we are getting a full level of access, we can reduce the downtime or propagation delay to 5 mins.



I am a senior systems engineer with experience of 6+ in the relevant field. Please note that in my past 6+ career, I had supported major web hosting companies all over the globe.



Linux is my passion so the job or task related to with it will be done with the 100% perfection. Also, Migration,  server management, handling customer/escalations, server hardening, Fixing bugs and fixing application issue is my day to day task. 


My last project was migration was 400+ server's and I have completed the project with the zero escalation. Also, I have automated all the process.



Hope you will buy this GIG and we will work together.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment