Thursday, April 2, 2020

Ready To Take Any Devops AWS And Kubernetes Related Tasks











About:

I am ready to take up the tasks for AWS cloud services, DevOps Tasks, or kubernetes setup. Any tasks related to cloud computing are welcomed. I will love to do a resolution for you.



Let me know in a message if you want to discuss over fees.

Reviews


:

Incredible DevOps guy. Would work with again!! Great cross-cultural / cross-timezone communication experience too

:

Great work delivery

:

my third order and super awesome work done by this lad. i only now trust him for my everyday DevOps

:

great to work with. will work with him soon

:

my second time. if anyone here for DevOps on any provider don't go anywhere. My first experience was awesome and this time also great. Tell him the requirements properly and you get the perfect work. He sits with you untill the work is done. He is always on time and reply promptly. Knows things and try his best to clear things up. Plus educate you whats happening overall. i always consult him. Reasonable and best solution on this portal




No comments:

Post a Comment