Sunday, April 5, 2020

Install And Manage Your Linux Server











About:

Good Day,

If you are looking for some to install and do management of your Linux server you have come to the right place.



I provide all types of services which includes:



  • Server Setup
  • Server Configuration.
  • Server software analysis.
  • Server to Server migration
  • Control Panels



OS I can work with:



CentOS , Fedora , Ubuntu , Debian , SUSE Linux Enterprise



I can also help you with:



  • NTP (NTPd/Chrony)
  • SSH
  • DNS/DHCP servers (dnsmasq/bind/dhcp)
  • storage server (nfs/iSCSI/Ceph/DRBD/GlusterFS)
  • Virtualization (vmware/KVM/oVirt/Xen/VirtualBox CLI/)
  • Cloud Computing
  • Container Platform (Docker/Minikube/Buildah/podman/OpenShift Origin/)
  • Directory Server (FreeIPA/LDAP/NIS)
  • WEB Server (Apache httpd/Nginx)
  • Database (MariaDB/Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle Database)
  • FTP (Vsftpd/ProFTPD/Pure-FTPd)
  • Samba
  • MAIL (postfix/dovecot)
  • Proxy / Load Balancer (Pound/LVS/Squid/pen/HAProxy)
  • Monitoring (SysStat/Sensu/Zabbix/Munin/Cacti/Nagios/OSQuery/MRTG/Monitorix)
  • LVM


Full server management for 29 days on Premium Package and performance report at the end



What warranty I provide for my work:


  • 100% On time Delivery.
  • 100% money back guarantee.


Please do contact me before ordering



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’m using his services all the time now. He’s a great dude, knows his stuff, and great communication skills.

:

Zammaar is a true gentleman and as always I am pleased with his work. Will be using him again and again if he likes it or not lol

:

This dude is amazing, I've been working on an issue for 4 months and others said they can do it but have failed. This guy? Fixed it in 1 day! If you are looking for an honest engineer and need help, he's your guy! I've asked for him to help some more on another issue I've been having and he's on it.

:

Zammaar is truly a talented guy. Highly Recommend, and will use to be honest all the time in the future. Goes above and beyond to make sure everything is right. Many Thanks Kristian

:

i am humbled.




No comments:

Post a Comment