Sunday, April 5, 2020

Customer Service Representative For Sales And Support











About:

With seven years of experience in providing customer service support through phone call, email and chat I believe I could add value to your business. I have provided after sales support for mobile phone carrier networks, VOIP devices and backup software to name a few. I also have experience in American payroll with specialization in time and labor management and providing after sales support for timeclocks and biometric devices used for attendance and time keeping. 



 Support is as vital as the product itself when it comes to keeping your clients happy and with someone as experienced and as credible as me I believe I have the potential to retain and upscale your clients so that you could take your business to the next level. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment