Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Fix Any IT Problems And Remove Viruses From Any Device











About:

♥♥♥ Professional IT solution is here!!! + Fast Delivery ♥♥♥



♋ I will fix your IT related problems in computers (windows), laptops, smart phones (windows, Symbian, Android) including virus attacks, misconfiguration, driver related problems and troubleshoot any software related issues.

I will assist you via either email or on-line messenger. Further I will remotely login to your machine in order to fix the problems. 
I will guarantee privacy of the data between you and me, so don't be hesitate to contact me.


♋ I will help you with...


  • Windows 10,8,7 / Mobile / Tab/ Web issues
  • Virus attack
  • Slowness of pc activities
  • Registry error
  • Blue Screen of death
  • Unwanted pop-ups
  • Application crash
  • Misconfiguration
  • Driver error
  • Boot error
  • Windows phone problems
  • Android phone problems
  • MS office issues
  • Software download/installation issues
  • Web related issues
  • Rooting instructions 


                       And much more....



Just drop me a message if you want more clarification.



♋ I m a software engineer and I have 10+ years of experienced in IT filed including programming and networking. 

So be confident when you ordering !!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Service was fast and reliable.

:

Will hoghly recommend him. he is fast very knowledgeable, efficient and on time. the best for your computer issues.

:

Outstanding experience !!! Thank you so much !!!

:

very fast and complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment