Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Register Your Domain And Get Hosting











About:

"Register your domain and get hosting"

A S.E.O-optimized domain name is one that tells people what the website is about, the products and services it offers, etc.. So, domain names have high impact on S.E.O. Having the right domain name can help you target your audience and accelerate your search engine placement. But it's more than just keywords.

Similarly a lot of money is spent on website design and development and even more is spent on S.E.O, PPC, and digital marketing to drive customers to your website.

But, in my experience, hosting can affect S.E.O. Putting your website on some cheap hosting will not only impact your results but will impact all marketing. So selection of best hosting is also very important

What is Will do?

Basic Gig (5$) 

  1. I will suggest and help you choose and Register best and suitable SEO friendly domain name for your website or blog.
  2. I'll help you choose best web hosting solution for your site or blog.


Gig Extras 
(10$) 

  1. I will install WordPress on your hosting 
  2. I will install premium theme 

 

Note : 5$ is the service fee,  Domain & Hosting Cost is separate

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your continued support

Seller's Response:

Your friendly attitude encourage me. I really enjoyed working with you. Thank u very much.

Seller's Response:

Seller provides great work and timely service!

:

Thank you sir for providing me very clear instructions, this is the reason I can do each job perfectly.

:

Thanks for the updates, appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment