Saturday, April 4, 2020

Provide Technical Support For Your Windows Or Office Issues











About:

Contact me for any issue you are having at your Microsoft based environment:



Windows Desktop Support

  • Operating system setup, install, configuration,
  • Driver issues, system instability,
  • Viruses, malware and other security threats, 
  • Various application installation, setup or crashes,
  • System settings tweak or analysis for issues,


MS Office and Office365 support


  • Installation, setup and configuration of Office and Office365,
  • Support for Outlook, Skype for Business, Teams and other suite applications,
  • Administration of Office365, Sharepoint, Exchange server, Skype for Business server,


You should DEFINITELY contact me before purchasing the Gig, to discuss your needs and to see if my services are adequate for that request.



Consider, that I am NOT going to work on incidents, or requests that requires indepth scripting, multiple systems and tenant analysis and configuration.



Please, try to reach out for me and ask for clarification or opinion on your Windows or Office issue.



Years of working as Helpdesk support, provided me with experience to answer or provide assistance on most of the computer user's everyday problems.



Let me try to fix your computer problems as well! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment