Sunday, April 5, 2020

Repair, Fix Your Windows, Mac Computer, Laptop, Pc Remotely











About:

"WITH OVER 230 FIVE STAR REVIEWS ON FIVERR"

"MOST RELIABLE" "EXCLUSIVE" "HIGH QUALITY"



Hello, thank you for visiting my GIG.

My name is Ashok Jadon. I am from India and I'm a certified Hardware & Networking engineer. I have more than 10 years experience and currently working in a well known IT company in India. I am a dedicated and hard working person who believes in honesty and good working relation.
I can fix your Personal or office Computer by using Remote Connection, to easily help you with software installation and Hardware related issue, below are listed professional IT's.


✔️ Installation windows, mac & Linux.



✔️ I can solve any error of your Computer.



✔️ Cleaning from viruses, spyware and malware.


✔️ Speed up (optimization)


✔️ Driver installation (compatible with Operating System)



✔️ Problem diagnostic (software and hardware)



✔️ Data Recovery


✔️ Can help in gaining of lost password (win login)


✔️ Upgrading of your Hardware for Better Performance





Your Queries:

  • Computer Repair
  • IT Support
  • Virus Removal 
  • Laptop Repair
  • Desktop Repair
  • Fix Windows 10 
  • Fix Windows 7
  • Printer Repair


100% Money Back Guarantee



SUPER FAST SERVICE


Thank You

Ashok Jadon

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again - an amazing experience. He helped me all through saturday - reacted immediately when i needed help and reached out. Fixed the problem i no time and I can now do what I do best, not wasting time trying to fix things i know nothing about. I now have a favorite "go to" person - and it is Ashok89 - just understanding my needs everytime. Thank you so much......again......i probably need you soon again :-)

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million, I appreciate you feedback! Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Ashok was very very helpful he fixed 2 of my computers with no problem. I thought one of them needed to be trashed but he fixed it so thank you man.

Seller's Response:

Ashok's nearly 24/7 availability and quick response is a great selling point of his. I appreciate all of Ashok's help. For future I would have liked to use more effective tools for a more efficient completion of the project. And more time to clarify meeting times, etc. due to time differences, so we could have taken a little more time to complete the project to 100% satisfaction. Thank you Ashok!

:

I worked hard 24/7 to solve the issue and finally solved every problem of Computer and also fixed Synology backup.




No comments:

Post a Comment