Saturday, April 4, 2020

Solve Your Group Policy Issues











About:

Group Policy in Active Directory can make your life easier - but sometimes can leave you scratching your head.  I will be able to create your GPO, or solve the issue you are having with one.  I will either send you a solution based on your description, or require VPN access to your location.  I will only access what is necessary to accomplish the task and nothing further.

Reviews


:

Matt was awesome! I really hope we can work together again.

:

Matt was Knowledgeable, Efficient and Patient! He was able to teach at my comprehension speed, finish my sentences while giving real world examples and help me to resolve my Group Policy issues. I Will be using his services again going forward and would Highly Recommend his Services! Jeff

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment