Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Cisco Networking Tasks And Packet Tracer Design











About:

Routing, Switching & Security are my core domains. I have CCNA & CCNP Certifications with extensive experience in Networking field. I will help you in Networking Tasks and any Network Design. I can Design Network in Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS3, NetSim, Visio and other Network Design simulators.



Expertise in below mention tasks.



  • Networking Labs

  • Testout Exams
  • CCNA Exams
  • CCNP Exams

  • Packet Tracer Exam Solution
  • Network Assignment Solutions
  • Testout Test Preparation & Solution

  • Routing Protocols (Static & Dynamic)

  • Troubleshooting of network (Simulation & Real)

  • Network designing in Visio
  • Network Design in Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS3 and Netlabs

  • Network design in simulators

  • Configuration of Cisco Routers.
  • Configuration of Cisco Switches
  • Configuration of Cisco ASA Firewall

  • Firewall Configuration
  • Fortinet Configuraion

  • Data Communication Test Solutions

  • Technical Documentation
  • Remote Access
  • Wireless LAN

  • Wireless Controller
  • VPN
  • Frame Relay
  • PPP with CHAP
  • PPP with PAP
  • NAT
  • ACL

  • VLSM(Variable Length Subnet Mask)
  • Subnetting
  • Supernetting





Reviews


:

Excellent job! More than I expected and the work have been done earlier than the deadline given. 100% recommended and if needed I would work again.

:

The seller is a true professional and has exceeded my expectations I'm so happy that I have found this seller, thank you so much.

:

Super Work, really great to work with ... extremely flexible and accurate with his work .. I would definitely not even look for someone else with networking, security, dhcp, subnetting, diagramming, documentation tasks !

:

very friendly, professional - easy to work with and delivers everything required on time, to scope and provides his best effort.

:

I truly appreciate the time and effort it took for you to help me with this assignment, thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment