Thursday, April 2, 2020

Administrate Your Unix And Linux Environment











About:

I will do any unix/linux administration, setups, upgrades, backup, restore etc requirements. I will automate if you need that, document, setup complex environments for redundancy and database tasks etc. Let me know your requirements and we can for sure find something interesting. Lets work and have fun! :)

Reviews


:

Excellent service provided according to my desire and satisfaction. Also Johnnyswe was available and showed a good response till the end of the order. I decided to hire this seller and buy his service on monthly basis regularly. Highly recommended.

:

Johnny is a very good seller to work with, he know what he works, very recommend, Thank You

:

Johnny knows exactly what you want. Said 8 days, finished it in one day!! The best experience I've ever had on fiver and will definitely use again. Highly recommended

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment