Monday, April 6, 2020

Manage Your Unmanaged Dedicated Server Or Vps Server











About:

Please Contact Me And Discuss First 

Manage server are very Costly as compared to Unmanaged Servers. But you can buy Unmanaged Servers and I'll manage it for you.



Here are few examples for which you can hire me:

  • Installing WebServer

  • Install or Sortout Mail server Issue

  • Resolve issues related to your Server
  • Setup SSL
  • Others



I will provide Lifetime free Support for the Services which I install On your Server.



We have Packages for our Customers:



  • Package I :  I will do normal Server Setup which includes  Webserver Install on your VPS or Dedicated Server = 1GIG


  • Package 2 : I will install Control Panel Like cPanel , zpanel, ispconfig,plesk, Ajenti, Webmin, Kloxo (Inlcuding all required services) + Configure Domain name=  2GIG


  • Package 3: I will do Server Hardening and Optimising Your Server =  3 GIG


  • Package 4 : I will sort Out any issue related to your Server = 5 GIG. Price of this Package 4 may vary (may decrease or increase) according to the Issue and time which would be required to rectify it


  • Custom PackageInclude things according to your Requirement. Please contact me for this Package  



100% Moneyback Guarantee if you are not satisfied with my work





#Select Packages from given below options



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Worked with me on a custom order. Responsive and knowledgeable. Will use again for my Ubuntu needs!

Seller's Response:

Excellence experience. Thank you

:

It was a pleasure working for you, Please let me know when you need my assistance Thank you

:

dedicated provider

:

Excellent seller and no need to follow him for the work he delivers on time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment