Monday, April 6, 2020

Configure Cisco Switch, Router, Asa











About:

Quick Introduction:



By profession, I am a network engineer and I have more than 12 years of hands-on experience in Cisco networking. I am working in a Cisco Gold partner company as Network Lead. During my career, I have deployed more than 25 megaprojects worldwide and well-reputed engineer. I have deployed all Cisco layer 3 switches, Nexus 5k, 9k, Cisco ASR, Cisco routers and the Cisco Wireless LAN, controller. I have my own Cisco lab as well.



Best Qualities:

  •   Very professional in my field.
  •   Available at any time.
  •  Secure your network as a complimentary
  •  Networking is my passion
  • I am also running Cisco troubleshooting forum for Cisco network engineers.
  • I have my own lab consist of Cisco switches and routers


Gig Includes:

  •   I will troubleshoot any issue in switching routing and security.
  •   I will configure a new layer 2, layer 3 switches, ASA, WLC and routers.
  •   I will guide you about proper industry standard implementations.
  •   I will upgrade Cisco switches, routers, ASA or any other Cisco devices.


Please contact before placing an order.



Just try me once...!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Even though Qasim has a time difference he will make himself available to work with you which is great. I also appreciate that English is not his first language, but is good at communicating with you. This is the 3rd project working with him and don't be hesitant on using his service!

:

This seller is very knowledgeable and even though we had some issues with communication he was very patient and easy to work with after we got communication worked out. I have limited knowledge and we were able to accomplish what I was having an issue with, thank you Qasim.

:

extremely fast response and delivery

:

Fast and honest job!!

:

Thank you brother!




No comments:

Post a Comment