Friday, April 3, 2020

Smoothly Setup Windows On Your Vultr Server











About:

Are You Looking for An Affordable Yet Reliable Windows VPS with setup service included ? If so , then your search ends here !

 

For just 5$ a month you will get 01 GB Ram and 25GB SSD VPS from Vultr 

Order directly or contact me for any further query or request , I will be more than pleased to support  : )

 

Gig Includes :

Installation and setup of your selected Windows version on your Vultr Server with RDP setup from A-Z

All what you need is to provide me your Vultr account details, rest is on me!



 Windows Versions : 

  • Any Windows Version 32/64 bit from  Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
  • Windows 2008 Server  / Windows 2012 Server Windows 2016 Server




Refer to FAQs, 
Contact me for any further details  or directly Order the Gig !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment