Sunday, April 5, 2020

Install And Setup Any Opensource Software











About:

able to setup and configure any opensource software on linux based servers.
i'm expert and familiar with redmine, jenkins, gitblit, owncloud, zabbix, nagios, openldap, odoo, elgg, suitecrm, motomo/piwik, limesurvey, Elasticsearch, kibana, ELK, easyrtc, rstudio, jitsi, etc.
so i will give you setup of any of the opensource technology.

Reviews


:

Sachin is amazing to communicate with. He understood my requirements immediately and fixed my open source project - redmine for me. Highly recommend him.

:

Very good advices and expert in setting up server, I reccommand

:

The seller understood my specifications and delivered the order fast. He even did extra steps to complete everythink I asked for with documentations on the commands he run. Great experience overall.

:

He is the best expert.

:

Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment