Thursday, April 2, 2020

Design And Assemble Small Pcb Projects For You











About:

Small Electronic projects. 



IF you are looking to design PCB(1,2) layer for your Circuit then you are at right place,  I can provide 

  1) PCB Design

  2) Schematic for PCB, 

  3) Gerber files of PCB

  4) Bill Of Materials (BOM)

  5) Prototype boards and Fedx international delivery

  6) Full assembly prototype boards and Fedx international delivery

Softwares:

 For PCB Designing I Mostly Use Altium  but I can also use oKiCAD



Kindly Contact me before placing order, and the price of the order will depend on the complexity of work. Full assembly price vary due to components ordering.

if you don't have schematic just send me your requirements I will come up with a schematic and will make PCB. 

Contact me for further discussion  

Reviews


:

Was super quick and straight to the point. Thank you very much!

:

Great job! Very happy!

:

Communicated well, delivered as per requirements. Very helpful.

:

Fantastic service. Went above and beyond in supporting me on this project and delivering not only the design but a set of working products. Thanks again.

:

working with him was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment