Sunday, April 5, 2020

Repair,Fix Your Windows Pc,Computer,Laptop Remotely











About:

Hello My name is IGAL FERGER, I am from Israel and I'm a certified system & Networking engineer. I have more than 8 years experience and currently working in a well known dba company in Israel. I am a dedicated and hard working person who believes in honesty and good working relation. I have certain qualities which makes me good at this.
My education background helps me to perform according to my client expectations. 
I can fix your Personal Computer\server by using Remote Connection, to easily help you with software installation and Hardware related issue, below are listed professional IT's I can handle in your personal computer\server.





✔️ Cleaning from viruses, spyware and malware.



✔️ PERFORMANCE TUNING (optimization)


✔️ Driver installation 



✔️ Problem diagnostic (software and hardware)



✔️ Data BACKUP AND Recovery(installing veeam client)


✔️ INSTALLING FREE ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM WITH MODIFICATIONS



✔️ CUSTOMIZATION OF WIN 10,7,8



✔️FREE CONSULTING


Contact me for other type of problem you are having with your Computer, Laptop,SERVER, and other devices. Please provide as much information about the problem you are having, I am here to solve your problem





Thank You


Reviews


:

Igal was super helpfull. Did everything what I need very fast. He is really do professional work. Will use again soon for my other pc.

:

Good knowledge on server troubleshooting,

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment