Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Create Your Gsuite Account With Emails And Users











About:

Hi there! I'm Carlos, and welcome to my gig!


Stop using your personal email address! Clients will be more attracted with your own yourbusiness.com address, don't you think? I can help your business move a step higher with GSuite!


I'm a B.Sc. in Computer Science, with over 10+ years in IT, working with all kind of enterprises, as IBM and CenturyLink. I work with business quality level, developing solutions for IT, among them: Windows OS.


I will:
→ Get you started in GSuite with your own domain.

→ Optionally, help you with your domain configuration and/or DNS records.



Configuration of:
→ Initial account creation.

→ Domain verification.
→ MX records pointing indications (I can create them for you too).

→ SPF, DKIM y DMARC setup.

→ Pilot users creation and configuration (5 users tops).



My job's politics:
→ QUALITY over quantity. Each job must be as good as it can.
→ Extra 24hrs of free support after completed!
→ Full refund is work is not delivered completely, all my work is assured to be completed!



Notes:

→ Client's interaction will be needed for a few tasks. Don't worry! I'll provide help along the way.



Feel free to place your order!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment