Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Create Your Gsuite Account With Emails And Users











About:

Hi there! I'm Carlos, and welcome to my gig!


Stop using your personal email address! Clients will be more attracted with your own yourbusiness.com address, don't you think? I can help your business move a step higher with GSuite!


I'm a B.Sc. in Computer Science, with over 10+ years in IT, working with all kind of enterprises, as IBM and CenturyLink. I work with business quality level, developing solutions for IT, among them: Windows OS.


I will:
→ Get you started in GSuite with your own domain.

→ Optionally, help you with your domain configuration and/or DNS records.



Configuration of:
→ Initial account creation.

→ Domain verification.
→ MX records pointing indications (I can create them for you too).

→ SPF, DKIM y DMARC setup.

→ Pilot users creation and configuration (5 users tops).



My job's politics:
QUALITY over quantity. Each job must be as good as it can.
Extra 24hrs of free support after completed!
Full refund is work is not delivered completely, all my work is assured to be completed!



Notes:

→ Client's interaction will be needed for a few tasks. Don't worry! I'll provide help along the way.



Feel free to place your order!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment